GTA Modder And Mod
Work Despite ugly Whatever Works Him But He Himself Us As Admin Thank you for About For GTA Modder And Mod
Prohibited Speak No Good
Prohibited Lying Here Lying When will
We Remove From Here We Just Need People
Who Polite and Respecting Other People's r your concern for him That's Just What I Say fliers apparently
We're Here Firmly In A Whatever It And Not Have To Use A Dirty Words Demands and What Not Good I Will Benner In This Group If None Using The Dirty Words And Not Good
Possibility Group's Still New So Still Not Full members
Thank Your
GTA Modder And Mod
Work Despite ugly Whatever Works Him But He Himself Us As Admin Thank you for About For GTA Modder And Mod
Prohibited Speak No Good
Prohibited Lying Here Lying When will
We Remove From Here We Just Need People
Who Polite and Respecting Other People's r your concern for him That's Just What I Say fliers apparently
We're Here Firmly In A Whatever It And Not Have To Use A Dirty Words Demands and What Not Good I Will Benner In This Group If None Using The Dirty Words And Not Good
Possibility Group's Still New So Still Not Full members
Thank Your
GTA Modder And Mod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

ZModeler2 - Version 2.2.6

Go down 
PengirimMessage
@MaxNico
Profesional Script & Modder
Profesional Script & Modder
@MaxNico

Jumlah posting : 68
Lokasi : Tanjung Pinang Timur

ZModeler2 - Version 2.2.6 Empty
PostSubyek: ZModeler2 - Version 2.2.6   ZModeler2 - Version 2.2.6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:32 pm

ZModeler2 v2.2.6 (Build 992)

While ZModeler3 development takes it's amount of time on a constant bases, there is no much effort put into ZModeler2. However, it's still the only product available and any plugins or filters are still developed and released for this series.
At the same time, there is neither estimated release date for ZModeler3 available, nor pricing policy declared, but I could claim that any ZModeler2 license purchased in year 2011 will be converted to ZModeler3 license for no additional charge. Making this offer even more attractive, I reduced current ZModeler2 license price to $45 USD.
ZModeler v2.2.6 have been recently released, including several bugfixes and Test Drive Unlimited 2 Import-only filter. Due to system and environment upgrade on my side, this build appers to require the latest DirectX 9 runtime libraries to run properly. If you don't see textures browser, or you materials editor misses texture layers page, make sure to upgrade DirectX. Follow to discussion thread to get the download link.

LINK DOWNLOAD ZMODELER NOT REGISTER : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ALL MAIN FOLDER & PLUG - IN : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.nreanaldo.blogsport.com

ZModeler2 - Version 2.2.6
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1